Big Blue Travel
New rates for Entrance Fees to Archaeological Sites and Museums
The Greek Ministry of Culture, announced that from the April 1st 2016 to October 31st 2016, new rates for Entrance Fees to Archaeological Sites and Museums will apply. This announcement is according to Greek Government Gazette No 2916, of December 31st 2015.
Discounted rates will apply for the period January 1st to March 31st 2016 & November 1st 2016 to March 31st 2017.
Children under 18 years of age Enter Free unless otherwise indicated. Discount Entrance Fees are available for E.U. Nationals over the age of 65. They will need to present ID or passport upon entrance.
Free admission to Museums and archaeological sites is valid on the following dates:
- First Sunday of every month except for April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- March 6th in memory of Melina Mercouri (Actress & Former Minister of Culture)
- April 18th International Monuments Day
- May 18th International Museums Day
- Last weekend of September (European Heritage Days)
- Sundays between November 1st and March 31st
Press here to see the list of all entrance fees to Archaeological Sites and Museums.