Big Blue Travel
BBT TOUR CLASSICAL TOURS CELEBRATION EVENT 20 NOVEMBER 2015
On Friday, November 20th, 2015, following the completion of the fam trip to Greece for our Italian agents – customers, our company organized a special event in the Olympia Conference Hall at our offices at Ag. Dimitrios, in order to present our 2016 programmes. Apart from presenting our classical programmes, the routes of which pass through the most important cultural areas of the mainland and islands, presentations were made about the new winter timetable "Athens Go Smart" and the new classical "8-day tour of Crete". After the workshop and during the evening, our gratitude was expressed by Big Blue Travel executives to all our partners - suppliers, who along with our own efforts, have contributed to the consolidation of our high quality services.
Additionally, we awarded our best collaborators, based on quality reports and the elements collected throughout the year from the participants of the classical tours. Therefore, the hotel Polis Grand Athens was awarded as Best Partner for 2015, the Divani Meteora Hotel as Best Hotel and the Kolizeras Mycenae Restaurant as the best restaurant. Furthermore, awards were presented to the best tour guides that cooperated with BBT in 2015, who also contributed in the overall success of the programmes, by successfully displaying their ethical behaviour, their knowledge and their proper care.
On this important night, besides our Italian customers, the following Partners and Supporters honoured us with their presence:
- The GNTO representative, Mrs. Ioulia Kouremenou,
- Local authority representatives Mrs. Elli Kotsanou and Mr. Giorgos Karachalios from the Delphi Municipality, Mr. Makis Bitzios from the Ancient Olympia Municipality,
- Press representatives from Travelling News, Mrs. Eleni Agkiridi and Mr. Spyros Gianniotis,
- The tour guides, Mrs. Aggeliki Boura, Mrs. Viki Anastasopoulou, Mrs. Eleni Stampouli, Mrs. Magdalini Kotsakinou
- Mr. Dimitris Giannoudakos from the Laconian Spiti,
- Mr. Panagiotis Konstantinidis from the Metropolitan Hotel,
- Mr. Stelios Zoulovic and Mrs. Lambrini Zoulovic from the Polis Grand Hotel,
- Mr. Alkis Panagopoulos from the Eden Beach and Plaka Drepano Hotel,
- Mr. Giannis Mamousis from the Olympic Village Hotel,
- Mrs. Maro Tsounakou from the Divani Meteora Hotel,
- Mr. Giorgos Kindinis from the Anemolia Hotel,
- Mrs. Dimitra Christodoulidou from the President Hotel,
- Mr. Panos Thanos from the Grand Bleu Hotel,
- Mr. Giannis Kounoupiotis from Olympic Cruises,
- Mrs. Diana Kolizera from the Kolizeras Mycenae Restaurant,
- Mr. Giorgos Syrigos from the Panorama Thirassias Restaurant,
- Mr. Kostas Prachalis from the Laplaya transportation company
- and Mr. Giorgos Zafiris from the NCIS transportation company.
BBT is proud of its work and the remarkable success of its programmes, the impact of which has increasingly grown on international markets. Moreover, we are even more proud, because we firmly believe that through the personal efforts of all our team members, and through the tour of mainland Greece and the unforgettable cultural experience that we offer to foreign visitors, we highlight not only the wonderful Greek landscapes and sites but also overall, our national image.
We wish all Tourism employees in Greece, a creative and efficient year that will bring us even more new ideas, innovations, and of course many successes.